Amazing food made by amazing people. I consider our chefs to be magicians because with every bite not only do you get amazing flavors, but you taste the love and passion they put into each dish. I am so lucky to have found people who raise the bar for our service each time they cook.
-Dana Sicko, Founder
Dana Sicko, Founder/ CEO, Dana@GundalowGourmet.com
- Why do you love being a personal chef? I love giving people time back to their week through making healthy food that tastes great.
- What is your favorite thing to cook? I love baking cute little bites, like mini cookie sandwiches.
- Your idea of a perfect meal? Who is around you, what are you eating, where is the table? The table is outside and there is a bonfire, I'm surrounded by friends and we are all enjoying a perfect old school playlist. We are enjoying great cocktails, charcuterie, cheese, and definitely s'mores.
Lauren Schein, Catering Director, Lauren@GundalowGourmet.com
- Why do you love being a personal chef? I love cooking and creating menus. It just makes me happy to be in the kitchen creating something.
- What is your favorite thing to cook? I love a to make soup or stew that simmers for hours.
- Your idea of a perfect meal? It's a small group of six with a delicious braised cut of meat and a full bodied red wine, roasted bleu cheese ricotta butternut squash, and crisp bright green beans.
Blair Jacobs, Assistant Catering Director and PERSONAL Chef
- Why do you love being a personal chef? I love to see people enjoy their food or even break into a happy dance.
- What is your favorite thing to cook? I am more of a baker, but I like to make sides specifically Mac and Cheese.
- Your idea of a perfect meal? Who is around you, what are you eating, where is the table? I love small plates! Little cured meat, a little cheese,fruit, and something pickled boom you have a feast. My table would be a coffee table surrounded by friends catching up with each other!
Debra Foard, Personal Chef
- Why do you love being a personal chef? Julia Child wrote "Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it" That is what being a PC means to me. I am passionate about food and relationships. It is great when I can nourish my clients as well as myself with a healthy serving of both!
- What is your favorite thing to cook? VEGETABLES
- Your idea of a perfect meal? Who is around you, what are you eating, where is the table? surrounded by all who inspire me to laugh and love, on the beach anywhere in the GOODLIGHT, grilling anything on a wood fire with the best chardonnay I can afford in a glass-no plastic! Laughter, love, linens, silverware and glass beach party!
LAURIE SEARFOSS, PERSONAL CHEF
Why do you love being a personal chef? Simply put, I love to take care of people the best way I know how and that’s by cooking healthy nutritious meals for them. Cooking is how I express gratitude and show love. I guess you can say I was born with the feeding gene.
What is your favorite thing to cook? I absolutely love making soups and stews. Creating layers of flavor in my stock pot is the best way I can express my creativity. Using my spices as an artist would use paint, I create depth of flavor with spices and quality ingredients.
Your idea of a perfect meal? Who’s around you? What are you eating? Where is the table? My idea of the perfect meal is a bountiful table filled with the simplest of offerings to graze over with good conversation. Offerings like good wine, fresh baguette, French cheeses, and grilled fresh vegetables. I would be surrounded by passionate foodies and talk about food all evening. Having a lovely meal outside would be the best setting.
LISA POIST, OFFICE ADMIN & MASTER OF MANAGING ALL SORTS OF THINGS
ZOE RODZ, PERSONAL CHEF
Bio coming soon…